High School Diploma

Honorary High School Diplomas for Veterans

If you or someone you know is a veteran of World War 2, the Korean War or the Vietnam War who left high school before graduating to serve in the military and was honorably discharged, you might be eligible to receive an honorary diploma, according to Ohio law. Diplomas also can be awarded to women who left school to support the war effort by working. If the person is no longer living, the diploma can be given to relatives.

Start the Process

To get the process started, contact the high school the person attended. Former students of both public and private schools are eligible.